You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser or from an Android device using the Shelter Android app or from an iPad using the Shelter iPad app.
Make sure you have connected your Chromecast to your TV and Wi-Fi network then follow the steps below. Your computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. For information or assistance connecting Chromecast to your TV and/or Wi-FI network, see support.google.com/chromecast.
1. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Chrome by navigating to Settings > About Google Chrome and update your Chrome browser to the latest version, if necessary. If you’re having trouble, here’s how to update Chrome.
2. In Chrome browser go to the film or TV page and start playing the content.
3. Select the Cast icon in the bottom right hand corner.
4. Select your Chromecast device.
5. The film or TV episode will now start playing on your Chromecast device.